Cookies

Europeiska unionen och Sveriges riksdag kräver att alla hemsidor informerar läsare om cookies. Denna sajt använder cookies för Google Analytics, för att spara döljande av notiser och annonser och för andra funktioner. Ifall din webbläsare är inställd på att acceptera cookies tolkas det som samtycke.

[ dölj detta och visa notiser i menyn nedanför vid nya händelser ]

Forum

Användare som besöker denna kategori: Inga registrerade användare och 2 gäster

i need help

Requirements, application, admission, et cetera.

04 apr 2015, 11:26

hello
My dream is to study medicine in sweden and Im really working so hard to learn swedish very well
Im studying SAS grund now
I evaluated my hig school certificate. I´ve got 21.98 and I need to take Svenska 1, 2 and 3 ,chemistry 2 and fysiks 2
my question is :Should i take A in sv 1 and 2 to increase my GPA because some one told me that I have to take A in SAS 3 , kemi 2 and fysik 2 only.

I hope that you understood my question.
naya

04 apr 2015, 15:40

You don't need Fysik 1 and Kemi 1, however, you do need both Sv 2 and Sv3(I don't think you need sv1, but not sure)
Gäst

04 apr 2015, 17:02

I think I have to take Sv1 to be able to take 2 and 3 !!!
naya

05 apr 2015, 08:06

Regardless if you need Sv1 or not, it's probably a wise choice to take the course anyway to improve your swedish. It'll help you both in Sv2 and Sv3 as well as in your future medical studies.
Gustav
Blivande läkarstudent

07 apr 2015, 23:27

yes ofc you need sv 1 to be able to do 2 and 3...... these guys are a bit high i think
kiki

08 apr 2015, 23:02

It is often (or at least sometimes) the case with Swedish admission requirements that you only need the specific requirement stated. For instance, a grade in Physics 2 is one requirement for admission to medical school in Sweden - but technically, Physics 1 is not required. Some people then opt to just take a Komvux exam for Physics 2 to demonstrate sufficient knowledge to get a grade in the course, since Physics 1 is not a requirement for that - it is only a requirement for attending classes in Physics 2.

I am not sure if this applies the same way for language courses, though.
Användarvisningsbild
Nils
driver läkarstudent.se
Läkarstudent

10 apr 2015, 10:04

Nile
Är SV1,2 och 3 kurser som kan höja meritvärdet vid värdering av betyg från utländska utbildningar??
naya

16 apr 2015, 03:26

naya skrev:Nile
Är SV1,2 och 3 kurser som kan höja meritvärdet vid värdering av betyg från utländska utbildningar??

De kan höja meritvärdet. Har du läst sidan nedanför?
https://www.antagning.se/sv/Det-har-gal ... pa-komvux/
Användarvisningsbild
Nils
driver läkarstudent.se
Läkarstudent