For the time being, it is not very comprehensive and should therefore not be used as the only guide to Swedish medical school.
This post will be expanded to include more things according to the questions asked and answered in this forum. Of course, all suggestions for additional inclusions are welcome!
General information about studying in Sweden
- Swedish higher education programs and courses are tuition-free for Nordic and EU citizens.
- All of the medical degree programs in Sweden are given (essentially) entirely in Swedish.
- Study in Sweden has information about applications, scholarships, accomodation and other things.
- Permits & visas
- Eligibility for Swedish financial aid for studies
- Admission to Swedish medical degree programs requires proof of sufficient familiarity with the Swedish language.
- TISUS - Test In Swedish for University Studies
- University admissions in Sweden (search and apply to university studies)
- Discussion threads at The Local:
"Non-Swedish Medical School Students - Is it possible to get in?"
"Studying medicine in Sweden - Can anyone help me?"
- The Local (Swedish news in English)