Can anyone help me calculate my meritvärde?

Requirements, application, admission, et cetera.
bluejay43

Re: Can anyone help me calculate my meritvärde?

Inlägg av bluejay43 »

The first thing I did was order a HP practice book, which helped me to become familiar with the types of questions. One thing I noticed is that the level of math required is really not that high, but if one isn't familiar with the format of the questions, then it would be easy to get several wrong. The more you practice, the less of a problem the format poses. I originally found the NOG section to be rather tricky, but I improved over time as I became accustomed to the questions.

I did several practice exams to help me study. The most difficult section for me was ORD because there are just so many vocabulary words and it's impossible to learn them all. I spent a long time on ordprov.se and tried to learn new words there, but even then, there's only so much that one's brain can remember. The Swedish reading comprehension (LÄS) was also challenging because time became a factor for me. I think that reading more Swedish literature, articles, etc. would have helped me attain a higher score.

On the day of the HP, I noticed that there were several people who took time to read through the instructions card that they pass out before the exam begins. This card explains how to approach the different kinds of questions and how to answer them. You don't want to be one of those people who is just trying to figure out what the questions mean on the day of the test!
Judith

Inlägg av Judith »

Hello,
Please what is IB, as i am looking for possible ways to Higher My result. Now am in 14.57 against 17 to study nursing
Användarvisningsbild
Nils
driver läkarstudent.se

Inlägg av Nils »

IB = International Baccalaureate
Skriv svar