Utbytesstudier Australien

Rankingar, möjligheter, studentliv, et cetera.
jojjo_sunshine

Utbytesstudier Australien

Inlägg av jojjo_sunshine »

Hej!
Jag vill supergärna göra åtminstone en termin av mina studier i Australien, helst Melbourne, och funderar över vilka möjligheter som finns kring det. Vilka universitet i Sverige gör utbyten dit och finns det andra möjligheter man kan söka sig till för att få ihop det?
/Johanna
Gäst

Re: Utbytesstudier Australien

Inlägg av Gäst »

Lund has an student Exchange with UTAS (University of Tasmania) Australia. Exchange Students are placed at Launceston General Hospital (northern Tasmania). You can use the weekends ( there is a general understanding that students have travelled have away around the world and would like to see some of Australia while in Tasmania, so there is a generous allowance in regards to students being off (if work/study allows it) on Mondays and/or Fridays giving students a chance to have a few long weekends to travel/siteseeing. Tasmania itself has a lot to offer in regards to wildlife and adventure the nature and wildlife is something unique by itself. Flights are available from either Launceston or Hobart ( Hobart is about 3 hour drive with bus for Launceston).
I hope this is helpful. :glad:
Gäst

Re: Utbytesstudier Australien

Inlägg av Gäst »

KI har tre utbytesuniversitet i Australian (Monash i Melbourne, University of Newcastle och University of Sydney) och ett i Nya Zeeland (Otago)
Skriv svar