i need help

Requirements, application, admission, et cetera.
naya

i need help

Inlägg av naya »

hello
My dream is to study medicine in sweden and Im really working so hard to learn swedish very well
Im studying SAS grund now
I evaluated my hig school certificate. I´ve got 21.98 and I need to take Svenska 1, 2 and 3 ,chemistry 2 and fysiks 2
my question is :Should i take A in sv 1 and 2 to increase my GPA because some one told me that I have to take A in SAS 3 , kemi 2 and fysik 2 only.

I hope that you understood my question.
Gäst

i need help

Inlägg av Gäst »

You don't need Fysik 1 and Kemi 1, however, you do need both Sv 2 and Sv3(I don't think you need sv1, but not sure)
naya

i need help

Inlägg av naya »

I think I have to take Sv1 to be able to take 2 and 3 !!!
Gustav

i need help

Inlägg av Gustav »

Regardless if you need Sv1 or not, it's probably a wise choice to take the course anyway to improve your swedish. It'll help you both in Sv2 and Sv3 as well as in your future medical studies.
kiki

i need help

Inlägg av kiki »

yes ofc you need sv 1 to be able to do 2 and 3...... these guys are a bit high i think
Användarvisningsbild
Nils
driver läkarstudent.se

i need help

Inlägg av Nils »

It is often (or at least sometimes) the case with Swedish admission requirements that you only need the specific requirement stated. For instance, a grade in Physics 2 is one requirement for admission to medical school in Sweden - but technically, Physics 1 is not required. Some people then opt to just take a Komvux exam for Physics 2 to demonstrate sufficient knowledge to get a grade in the course, since Physics 1 is not a requirement for that - it is only a requirement for attending classes in Physics 2.

I am not sure if this applies the same way for language courses, though.
naya

i need help

Inlägg av naya »

Nile
Är SV1,2 och 3 kurser som kan höja meritvärdet vid värdering av betyg från utländska utbildningar??
Användarvisningsbild
Nils
driver läkarstudent.se

i need help

Inlägg av Nils »

naya skrev:Nile
Är SV1,2 och 3 kurser som kan höja meritvärdet vid värdering av betyg från utländska utbildningar??
De kan höja meritvärdet. Har du läst sidan nedanför?
https://www.antagning.se/sv/Det-har-gal ... pa-komvux/
Skriv svar